Secrets To Successful Business Networking
Business Networking is an essential skill for most business people, but especially for network marketing and MLM entrepreneurs. It is evident that network marketing business model is created on the foundation of networking. End of the day it is all about building relationships with people and expanding your warm market.
Many network marketers choose to attend business networking events to find business partners and clients. The question is how successful are you with your networking efforts? Are you forgetting the basics of networking? Many MLM and network marketing leaders have built massively successful businesses just by expanding their warm market. The trick is whenever they go to any kind of gathering they use some fundamental business networking techniques to build strong relationships.
Here are some secrets to help you improve your networking skills and extend your reach to become a master at networking.
1. Set your intentions. – What are your intentions for attending this function?
2. Try to keep as happy & open of an emotional composure as possible, no matter what kind of day you\\\'ve had, and remember to smile always. Be confident; keep your attention on other people so that you will not be self conscious. Who would you want to be associated with? Be that person!
3. Pay attention to your hygiene. Check your breath, and yourself … be fresh
4. Try to feel the energy of the room and flow with the people rather than have an agenda. When you get into a conversation go with the flow of the conversation. If the other person or people you are talking to, move their attention to something else, focus your attention to the same thing.
5. Approach every person as if they are the most famous god gifted person you have ever met.
6. Always be sincere, be curious and be interested. - Keep your focus on the other person and be sincerely interested on what they are saying. Also, be curious so that they will open up to have a great conversation with you.
7. Ask relevant questions
8. Compliment others, and do things to uplift their energy. Don\\\'t give compliments for the sake of giving, be sincere about it. This is another great way to get the people to open up and have a conversation with you.
9. Become a Fierce collector of business cards. – Just make sure that you do this in a professional way. Once you are given the card, show respect to it, don\\\'t just chuck it in your purse or pocket. Read it in front of them, thank them for giving it to you, and treat it as a gift!
10. Have your own business cards and a pen.
11. Give one sincere compliment to every person you talk to. This is a great way to keep your attention on the other person and not you.
12. Stay totally focused on and present with, whoever you are talking to no matter what. This is a key point; do not get distracted by anything happening in the environment. Be 100present with the person you are talking to.
13. Leave your conversation politely, and leave people feeling more energy, love, and power than you first came to the conversation.
Use these business networking techniques to build great relationships with people you meet at networking events and on social media. The more use more you will be familiar with them and they will become second nature to you.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/networking-articles/secrets-to-successful-business-networking-2526306.htmlAbout the Author
Damayanthi Jayasinghe helps home business entrepreneurs to make positive changes to their business and life. Go Here To Read About DO\\\'S and DON\\\'T of Business Networking. Winns Pro Carpet Cleaning HomeWinns Pro Carpet Cleaning Service AreasCarpet Cleaning in Glenwood Springs 81601Carpet Cleaning in Aspen 81611